Georgia’s Drink Less Mind Seminar
- It’s life changing!
- Teaches you healthier coping strategies while learning to drink less
- It liberates you from sneaky drinking
- It helps you to move on from guilt ridden drinking
- It saves you money by drinking less
- It helps to lose weight (if you need to)
- It improves your self esteem and confidence
- It improves sober social skills
- Improves natural and deeper sleep
For those who are concerned about their drinking but just don’t seem able to cut back, come and join others just like you. This day is great for those who would like to experience hypnosis with me in person too.
What the day entails:
- The power of mind and how it can hold you back from reducing your drinking
- Learn what the neuroscientists call ‘Neuroplasticity’ and how it can help you drink less
- The Amazing Inner Dialogue psychology
- Learn what ‘Drinking’ Personality you have
- The Future technique to train your mind how to continue to drink in a paced way
- Top Liver cleansing tips
- Copy of the ebook ‘The Drink Less Mind’ and MP3 recordings
- 4 hypnosis sessions with me
Whether you have decided you don’t have the time to do the 7 Day program or you would like a top up, this day is for you!
- Are you tired of thinking of cutting back on your alcohol consumption but just can’t seem to do it?
- Are you feeling drinking holds you back from getting on with your life?
- Does alcohol make you feel better about yourself?
- Are you secretly concerned about your drinking but know you don’t belong in AA?
- Improve your emotional state significantly
- Do other people comment about how much you drink which makes you rebel and drink too much?
- Do you feel a sense of anxiety about life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this 1 day seminar will be brilliant for you.
Book now as venue is confirmed and seating is limited.
Some of the most common feedback I receive from people after completing the 1 day seminar is:
- People are commenting that I am drinking less.
- I notice other people around me drink more than me.
- I don’t feel so scared socially and am more assertive
- I notice the bell rings when I have had enough to drink and I stop drinking.
- I love my sober sleeps
- I am enjoying feeling more capable in stressful situations without needing ‘that’ drink.
- The intensity to drink has dramatically reduced and I notice I am not gagging for the first drink like I used to.